Fair Trade Self-check List
- 1. Collaborate or share markets with competitors?
- 2. Is the market dominant position misused to control price or volume?
- 3. Has the transaction been forced or disadvantageous to the other party by abusing its superior position in the transaction?
- 4. Are you unfairly denying or discriminating against certain businesses?
- 5. Do you have preferential treatment or support for affiliates and others without justifiable reasons?
- 6. Are you unfairly interfering with the participation of newcomers or the activities of competitors?
- 7. Are sales targets or transaction prices constrained by distribution stages?
- 8. Does the counterpart interfere with management activities such as appointment of employees?
- 9. Are you forcing unfair transactions in subcontracting transactions, such as making a payment or managing your work?
- 10. Is the customer setting unilateral disadvantage or unfair contract terms?